Friday 10 April 2009

colorful your life with deco tape





























































Do you have these soooo beautiful and kawaii deco tape or ribbon?

Opp or paper deco tape with sticky on back would be used for gift wrapping and scrapbooking, colorful your book, embellish your envelopes, your room, your PC, your table, also a gift tag and for card making...any more would be use for?? Everything you want :D

I love the Korean and Japanese design deco tape best, they are really cool and kawaii. It's so strange that I only find few or no European design in my country. Maybe they are too expensive?? HEHE...

I would be very happy if you could be show me your creation with kinds of deco tape :D


Click here to see the tape sold at my shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment